Saturday, January 1, 2011

Relationship

I'm in relationship with my cat since 2005


I'm in relationship with my mobile phone since 2008



I'm in relationship with my purse since 2008



I'm in relationship with my swatch since 2008


I'm in relationship with my friends since 2001 , 2006 , 2007



I'm in relationship with my mum since 1987 (9 months before I was born on April 1988)


And most importantly , I'm in relationship with Allah s.w.t since forever !
 





So why cried over relationship that was not meant to be ?


p/s ; okay , kepala otak ni dah main ketuk - ketuk pulak. 2 biji panadol dah cukup kan?  till then peeps :)

2 comments:

  1. wahhh~fath...windu kt ko!!da lame x update blog nie..=)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ye farah. aku in emotional breakdown. It's my first love and I get hurt more than I could ever imagine. I guess I'm giving too much and now, I'm the one who will pick up the broken pieces. What worse was that, it shattered in millions small pieces. huhu. I'm getting better now. InsyaAllah :)

    ReplyDelete