Monday, April 11, 2011

Memories.

Assalamualaikum,



Have you ever feel sad all of a sudden while thinking about those laughter you've shared? 
Have you ever miss that someone so bad that you wish you've never known them?
Have you ever wish you had an accident and you lost your memory?
Have you ever hope that those bad ending will never happen and all these was just a dream?



I feel sad whenever songs that you used to dedicated for me being played.
Be it at a wedding ceremony,
Be it in the car,
Be it at the cinema watching movie,
Be it in LRT on my way back home.



I miss you so bad that I wish I've never met you.
Never accept that specially made key chain,
Never bought new pre paid number,
Never had that couple ring that en-crave our name,
Never ever had to put my heart in jeopardy.



I wish I had short term memory lost.
When you told me that I had the best voice ever,
When you surprised me with that huge big teddy bear,
When you said that, of all the time in the world, there could never be enough time just to be with me.
When you said, I'm the best thing that ever happen to you.



You've always said that you're not good enough for me,
I'm neither angel nor perfect.
I have flaws and mistakes.
It's not about me being perfect but it's about you being egoist.



Of all those sweet memories that we had,
Bearing this huge pain on my shoulder alone,
Regret encounter me yet revenge was never an option,
For your happiness and for my better days,
Set you free and your new found happiness.



No, I'm not blaming you.
Me who should be blamed for giving too much,
For expecting too much.
Loosen up my wall for you to break in.
I guess I don't remember the word caution when I'm with you.



Once and for all,
Every cloud has its silver lining.



Sincerely yours,
FZM

2 comments:

  1. nice one!

    same happened to me :')
    im sure you had a great time with him, so dont worry. next round gonna be your best moment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hopefully InsyaAllah. I wanna it to be the last :)

    ReplyDelete