Monday, April 4, 2011

Selamat Ulangtahun.

Assalamualaikum,

To this very special person in my life, you know who you are and you probably won't read this.

It's been months and you know what, I still miss you like we're still together. Yeah, I know that you don't give a damn about me anymore. You probably having a good time celebrating your birthday. Somehow I wish I was there, being the one who bring the cake to you and singing the birthday song.

At this very moment, you probably having the best day of your life with someone new. Someone who suits your dreams. Your future. Someone who speaks the same language. Someone who doesn't hurt your ego. Most importantly, that someone will not be me.

People says, don't waste your time for someone who don't deserved it. It's easier said than done. I'm doing my best now to keep myself busy, doing what I love the most but somehow, everything reminds me of you. The songs, the places, the conversation. It's hard to move on and it's hurt to see you're with someone else now.


It's time to mend the broken heart - Googlestein

I'm full of emotion. I know it's a bit annoyed because I keep reminiscing the past. The past chained me up to move on. The past is you.


He's a big fan of M.U - Googlestein



Selamat Hari Jadi yang ke 22 tahun. Semoga dimurahkan rezeki, dikurniakan kesihatan yang berkekalan dan panjang umur, kebahagian yang berkekalan serta diberi petunjuk dan hidayah untuk menjadi insan yang soleh, InsyaAllah. Good luck in everything. Make your parent proud of you and most importantly, make yourself proud.

Ku sebut namamu di setiap doaku
Ku akan setia di mana tempatmu
Yang ku dapat hanyalah bayangmu


p/s : Don't cry because the relationship is over. Just be glad that it was once yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment